Friday 7 February 2014

And so, it begins... UPDATED

In my previous post I mentioned that I am going to be creating my own space combat miniatures game. Work has begun on what is currently known as Void Assault (not a very good name, I'm open to alternate suggestions though). The V0.1 rules set is coming along smoothly and I have a couple of renders from my first ship. It's the same one as in the previous post but now it has some more details (windows and landing gear). Since creating those renders there is also a shuttle bay door been added to the dorsal (top) section of the ship and some general vertex cleaning done. Unfortunately though the renders are not particularly good (IE didn't show off the detail properly) so I shall re-render them with the new stuff in later.

They will be added in to this post so look out for UPDATE added to the title.

Seriously though, should I keep Void Assault or change it to something else and if so then what?



No comments:

Post a Comment